By posting any comments on the LorraineAdair.com blog, you give Call Of The Wild the irrevocable right to reproduce, distribute, publish, display, edit, modify, create derivative works from, and otherwise use your submission for any purpose in any form and on any media.
To ensure the integrity and relevance of the LorraineAdair.com blog:
- Call Of The Wild employs a number of WordPress plugins to prevent comments using automated software.
- All comments are moderated and questionable links may be converted into plain text.
- Comments which fall outside of our standards may be edited for content, but are more likely to be removed altogether.
Furthermore, Call Of The Wild promises:
- To delete comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam.
- To delete comments containing any material that infringes on the rights of any third party, including intellectual property, privacy or publicity rights.
- To delete comments containing any material that is unlawful, obscene, vulgar, defamatory, threatening, harassing, abusive, slanderous, hateful, or embarrassing to any other person or entity as determined by Call Of The Wild in its sole discretion.
- To delete comments consisting of advertisements or solicitations, whether on your own behalf or the behalf of others.
- To delete comments containing chain letters or pyramid schemes.
- To delete duplicate comments.
- To delete any and all comments received through the use of automated software.
Comments which disagree with the original post, or disagree with comments of others, are allowed provided the comment is on topic, coherent, and presented in a thoughtful and respectful manner.
Linking to sites relevant to the topic is allowed. Multiple links within a single comment are generally discouraged, but are allowed provided the content is relevant.
Call Of The Wild reserves the right to edit or delete any comment posted on the LorraineAdair.com blog, whether or not the comment violates these standards.
Finally, by posting a comment on the LorraineAdair.com blog, you agree that you will indemnify Call Of The Wild against any damages, losses, liabilities, judgments, costs or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs) arising out of a claim by a third party relating to any material you have posted.